Balboa BP7 with TP600 Bundle, G6406
Balboa Water Group
Newest Generation Balboa Control System with M7 Patented Sensor heater technology
Retrofit Systems should always be installed by a qualified person or tech. Please click here programming and technical info for the BP7
We were having problems with our hottub. It would randomly give an error message, that the manufacturer and local installer had no clue. The local service tech had us replace the temperature sensor... waited 5 months for that to come in and the problem was not solved.
We purchased this as a replacement to the entire control panel, circuit boards and heater. We did the Installation ourselves, it took about 2 hours. Not a difficult install, but I am comfortable with electrical. The system now works great.
Love it, fit perfectly where our old controller went and within 45 minutes the tub was running like new! Great customer service on the phone pointing me to this unit.
Balboa BP7 with TP500 Bundle, G6505 perfect easy replacement power pack
Good reasonably quick support response, good help understanding the set up for a refit to existing tub.
Although I am a retired engineer, I had questions during the install, and these guys helped me out very quickly, good product and good support.
I did have to cut a larger hole for the control. Now the display is much larger, with more, easier to use buttons.
The pack went in easily, fit the same mounts / plumbing. I did need the instructions to connect the pump, light, etc. But it was plug and play, I just need to read the controller functions again to get the most out of it.
I'm very pleased with this.
Not yet installed
NICE UPDATE FOR OLDER GECKO MODEL. EASY TO INSTALL. i HAVE EXPERIENCE ITH INDUSTRIAL ELECTRONIC INSTALLATIONS, BUT NOT WITH HOT TUBS. YOUR INSTRUCTIONS ASSUMED I KNEW MORE ABOUT HOT TUBS, AND IT TOOK A LITTLE LONGER TO FIGURE OUT SOME OF THE DEFINITIONS IN YOUR CONTROL PANEL DIAGRAMS.
Installed as replacement for older Balboa. Instructions a little scant. Set for 220 motor and mine is 120 so initially failed. Worked it out with tech help. Still expensive but cheapest solution.