Spa hose filter removes or greatly reduces thousands of common water contaminants and hazards including chlorine, lead, arsenic, mercury.
EcoOne Spa Hose Features:
- Your hose filter will last between 8,000 and 40,000 gallons, depending on care, use and initial water contamination
- Flush garden hose before use to remove sediment and contaminants
- Attach filter to hose and flush for one minute until water runs clear
- Can be used effectively at either end of the garden hose
- Can be used with a sprayer attachment or sprinkler
- Save end caps for storage, store wet do not allow filter to dry out as the media will harden and become ineffective
- Works best with a flow rate of 2gpm or less
- For highly contaminated water, reduce flow rate to 1gpm
- If flow rate slows back-flush filter to remove sediment buildup.
- Can be used for up to 40 fills